In addition to our number of clients, we have also grown steadily in recent years. This is not only because of our innovative consulting approaches, but because of our dynamic team. We are constantly looking for new people who are career oriented and want to move forward with us into the future.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to competitive pay and exciting career development opportunities, you'll find quick decision making, a high degree of individual responsibility, personal freedom, and flexible working arrangements awaiting you. In short: In a rather conventional field you'll find a rather unconventional working environment.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, reports and tax returns, mainly for partnerships and incorporations
- Attending and/or assisting with all financial and business audits
- Assisting clients with appeals
- Contact person for clients and team members
- Correspondence with financial authorities
- Assistant tax specialist, accountant, tax specialist, or have successfully completed business degree (BA)
- Experience in a tax and/or auditing firm
- Good knowledge of German tax and accounting law
- Self-motivated, hard working, persistent and organized
- Service and client oriented, a team player, and a sense of personal responsibility
- Good working knowledge of DATEV, MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good English skills
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunities for growth
- Fast paced environment
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Personal freedom
- Flexible working hours
Join Our Team!
If there are currently no job openings which match what you’re looking for, but you feel you would be a good fit at Meyer Partner, feel free to submit to us your CV and a short note outlining your job skills to email@example.com. If an opportunity becomes available, we'll be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!